— Work with me
What you will learn to change things for the better
We can all experience times when we feel down. This does not mean you are suffering from depressing and you may have a number of circumstancial events going on in your life which may be at the root. Hypnotherapy can be useful to help you refocus and gain perspective so that any changes you feel would benefit you can start to happen.
However, we can start to feel stuck and at its most extreme depression can literally grind you to a halt both mentally and physically.
Signs and symptoms of depression can include:
- loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed which may include
- loss of appetite (weight loss)
- overeating (weight gain);
- fatigue, lacking in energy;
- feeling restless: irritable even angry;
- loss of emotional expression; sadness; anxiety; feelings of hopelessness; negativity; guilt; worthlessness or helplessness; social isolation;
- sleep disturbance: possibly with insomnia, early awakening, or oversleeping;
- difficulty concentrating,
- difficulty remembering,
- persistence of physical problems such as headaches, IBS or other digestive disorders,
- pain which do not respond to treatment
If you have been feeling low for a while, or you are suffering from one of the keynote symptoms above you could be experiencing depression. A chat with your GP could help and he may prescribe medication.
Hypnotherapy can be effective even for long term sufferers. It can help you gain a clearer focus to identify the triggers and work with you to build a brighter outlook. Hypnotherapy can assist by improving the quality of sleep and fixing a regular pattern. Listening to the download supplied as part of the programme is integral to maintaining the progress between sessions.
You will be encouraged to boost the production of important neuro-transmitters such as seratonin and dopamine naturally to help your mood.
In a relatively short period of time you could be able to start looking for solutions which are right for you by improving the way you think and your seeing your circumstances in a different light. Imagine feeling you are the driver of your own life rather than a passenger observing from the outside! The number of sessions will vary according to each individual’s needs. Many clients find 6-10 sessions suffice, where those with more complex symptoms may benefit from having more sessions.
Get Started Now
Let’s get your life back on track
Ready To Transform Your Life?
- Regain control of your life!
- Overcome whatever is hold you back!
- Whatever your issues we can get to the root of the problem!