— Work with me
Improve Sporting Performance
Sports Hypnotherapy is cutting-edge sports science of the most effective kind
- Transform your sporting performance
- Give you cast-iron mental strength
- Boost your confidence, motivation, focus and self-belief.
- Get you in the high-performance zone
- Allow you to feel calm, relaxed, strong, confident and powerful every time you perform
There has been a long history of hypnosis in sport, often used under different names such as mental or autogenic training. In Les Cunningham’s renowned book called “Hypnosport”, during the 1978/79 tour of Australia, England cricket captain Mike Brearley consulted a medical hypnotherapist.
In the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, the Russian team took 11 hypnotists with them. There are increasing numbers of athletes in various sports who use hypnotic techniques to help them improve their performance to become great champions.
The greatest of champions and athletes also tend to be the ones who have learned to think forward with positivity and can see success: demonstrating their mastery of the psychology of their individual sport.
Golf Champion uses Hypnotherapy to Win!
In October 2011, Australian Frances Bondad came from two strokes behind overnight leader Pan Yan Hong to lift her maiden trophy as a professional at the Sanya Ladies Open in Hainan, China.
She felt she was struggling and went in search of something different to turn her game around.
“I got hypnotised two weeks ago and he spoke to my subconscious mind and got rid of my bad past,” Bondad said. “I’ve found out a few things about myself. I’ve sorted that out and its unbelievable the way its changed me.”
Sports hypnosis is well known to improve a sports personality’s game. Tiger Woods uses sports hypnotherapy, as well as other leading golf players, who use sports hypnosis to improve their game, increase concentration and let them focus on the game.
Underdog becomes World Champion Super Middleweight with help from Hypnosis
Glenn Cately professional boxer and former World Champion in the Super Middleweight (168 lb) division, who last fought in 2007, says he used hypnotherapy to prepare himself for bouts for the last 10 years with great success. Glenn Catley said: “I make no secret of the fact I used hypnotherapy throughout my boxing career….. Although people make a joke out of it, psychology in sport is becoming more recognised and people are seeing its benefits. It’s phenomenal how it benefited me.”: Source
You don’t have to be a champion to benefit from Hypnosis techniques for:
- Mental imagery and future visualisation of success (including effective techniques such as NLP)
- Focusing on a strategy for success,
- Overcoming mental blocks and barriers
- Reinforcing self-belief, motivation and positive thinking
Get Started Now
Let’s get your life back on track
Ready To Transform Your Life?
- Regain control of your life!
- Overcome whatever is hold you back!
- Whatever your issues we can get to the root of the problem!